Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Home and away

I'm confused, as usual, about where my actual home is, but am now here in California, and I'm sleeping in my bed. Arrived Wednesday early morning and today am feeling, finally, pretty normal. As usual, I'm astounded by the weather, it's just fantastic. Writing this, looking out to the east, the sun is coming up, the birds are chirping and the grass on the hills is green. Springtime in northern california, that's the rhythm that I grew up on and it's the one that I love.

News from my other home is ominous, President's motorcade attacked by stone thowing mob, more attacks in the delta, company layoffs. Since I'm only getting this from the online news, it's hard to judge the reaction but it can't be good.

When I'm here I have latched onto a couple local bloggers that you might enjoy:
Maybe sit outside and enjoy the sun...

No comments: