Thursday, December 29, 2011

Where can I?

Get glaucoma? That seems to be one easy way to get a med-weed card. Can I just claim it or is there an available ersatz doc around that can see me? I can feel it coming on... My eyesight isn't what it once never was so why should I wait? Give it to me now! I promise that I won't drive, can't see at night anyway, and in fact I'll not leave the house. I hear these clubs are now delivering.

I wonder though that if I call the pot club for a delivery, will they then have the pizza guy call me a while later with a special? That would be a real business model. Joe's pot and pizza. Get me an angel investor and we will get rich. The pizza can just be cheap crap since once the stoner devours it he won't remember anyway. Call 1-800-give-me your money for details on your own franchise.

Remember, if you dig a hole big enough, they will jump into it!

No comments: