Saturday, December 27, 2014

Suppose I wanted to know the outside temperature, like to decide if I should go on a bike ride or just take a walk.  I'm not inclined or equipped for cold weather biking but I do like to get out and do something.  Just at the cusp of internet weather taking off, I got an outside thermometer with an inside readout as a gift.  It still sits in the kitchen junk drawer awaiting deployment, like never.  The pool system has a pretty accurate measurement and there's always dozens of different internet displays, mostly from the same sources so there's no difference anyway.  Right now it's 53F (internet) and although other parts of the country will smirk at us as real wimps, I did have a very nice walk and thank you very much.  Maybe I'll even get out later to pickup the mail.

No comments: